We are looking for a Product Engineering Leader in Shenzhen, China to drive key aspects of the product engineering operations and technology for the enterprise and datacenter platforms including GeForce, Quadro and Tesla product lines. This person will manage several teams focusing on product engineering and technology development and will bring deep knowledge and experience in datacenter products, GPU and/or CPU development with background in microarchitecture, design, architecture, as well as key technologies such as high-speed interconnects, memories (HBM2, GDDR5, etc.), system reliability, and server RAS features.
What you’ll be doing:
- Serve as a key member of the Board Product Development Engineering Operations staff, representing the Shenzhen NVIDIA Board Product Development Engineering Operations teams.
- Develop a solid collaborative working relationship with product, business and engineering management to drive the most efficient execution processes possible for all products at the site.
- Define, establish and drive key process indicators and deploy efficient processes for product development and execution.
What we need to see:
- Major in EE, CS. BS or above.
- 10+ years experience with enterprise platforms, high speed interconnects, memories, board development concepts, operations and program management,
- Strong engineering and/or program/project management background
- Track record of successfully leading complex projects with geographically diverse and large teams (50+).
- Proven self-initiative, interpersonal skills, and flexibility to adapt to new technologies.
- Strong problem solving and debugging expertise; track record of institutionalizing root-cause analysis.
- Deep expertise in software and hardware development, especially background in successfully driving LEAN or Agile development.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Deep technical expertise in high-speed circuit or board design, noise analysis, reliability analysis
- Deep ASIC design and/or verification experience with high-speed circuits, interconnect protocols
- Deep software experience with CUDA, OpenGL, or OpenCL as well as artificial intelligence/DL frameworks