Experience Insights sits in EMEA’s Consumer Direct Sciences team, the group responsible for fueling the growth of the Nike Direct business with data and insights. Experience Insights focus relentlessly on conducting and delivering qualitative research that helps our teams better understand consumers and put their needs at the center of the design and development process.
What will your responsibilities be?
• Maintain a strong understanding of our consumers, business objectives and company mission
• Constantly advocate for the consumer in order to fuel a human-centered product design culture
• Drive local insights from global VOC program into the business to shape decisions
• Ignite the Nike Direct qualitative research capability through partnering with stakeholder teams to drive the user research strategy, approach and process that puts the consumer voice at the heart of ND.
• Lead synthesis of all Experience Insights findings and deliver compelling storytelling to inform, influence and shape digital product and digital design team decisions.
• Build an inspiring team culture that provides training and development opportunities that make people feel supported and motivated to do the best work of their careers
• Own the research roadmap to fuel product design
• 8+ years experience in the user research industry at a digital agency, in-house at a brand, or in an academic setting
• Bachelor’s in HCDE, Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology, or similar
• In-depth experience conducting research globally, including non-English marketplaces
• Proven ability to plan, lead, execute and deliver actionable qualitative research
• Expertise in synthesizing findings that translate into meaningful insights
click here for the full job description andto directly apply at NIKE