Are you a talented and ambitious designer and do you want to work for the Number 1 bicycle brand in the Netherlands? Then Gazelle is looking for you!
Your tasks and responsibilities
As Design Manager you are responsible for the design of our entire bicycle collection and for setting the future design vision and brand identity. You ensure the smooth running of the design process, have innovative ideas and guarantee high-level designs. As part of a multidisciplinary team you work in parallel with various design assignments. You also send a Designer and several external design desks.
What do we ask of you?
- A completed education in Strategic or Industrial Product Design at university level
- 5 years of work experience in a similar function in the field of sustainable consumer products, on both product design and vision development.
- Extensive experience with Solidworks, especially Surface modeling
- Knowledge of materials and various production techniques
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language
- An appealing portfolio
- What is Gazelle doing about this?
A versatile function within a strong team and an internationally growing company in which you can learn a lot. The unique thing about Gazelle is that all functions are under one roof, from innovation to production. You will deal with all aspects of business management.
In addition, we offer:
- A competitive salary
- Excellent (secondary) employment conditions
- Discount on Gazelle’s own products
- Spacious training and development opportunities.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY DIRECTLY AT GAZELLE
OUTNR. member Mirjam van Coillie is working at GAZELLE, contact her through the community app.